Thursday, February 15, 2024

Let's Talk About...Adam

I could do a whole blog on Adam's failings...I should do that. I would like to dive deep into how his silence made such a mess of a beautiful thing he had going...a beautiful wife, a great garden, intimate walks with his Creator, beautiful animals he got to name...and now men stand silently and blame their wives for their mistakes. We will start with the latter behavior...Why? My ex blamed me for starting one of his affairs because...he was mad at me. Yep, I quote, "I was mad at you." 

I have so much to say on Adam...I will have to come back to this topic. I have a Small Group tomorrow and I need to get to bed. But I will be back...I completely agree with the words sin came through Adam and I am not letting him off the hook for blaming Eve.


No comments: