Saturday, December 14, 2019

My Christmas Present

Hello and Merry Christmas-ish! I know it is eleven days until Christmas but I finally have my Mac laptop. After years of saving, Greg bought me the Mac with his bonus. Yay!

My first post will be of the first pictures I downloaded to the new computer. The photos are my Christmas present from Lauren. I had a wall that was crying for a photo collage of my three blessings. The tough part will be narrowing the pictures down to fit on the wall. I think the photographer took 180 pictures and they are ALL great. The pictures capture the blessings' personalities so well. This is going to be tough...I will share some so you can see how tough this is going be to whittle down to fit to canvas prints for a wall.

I went along to watch the photo shoot and as we were getting out of the car Matthew's words to me were, "You're not going to be in them, are you?" My stylish son was probably sizing up my lack of makeup, un-styled hair, and old age...The photographer's question was, "You're going to be in these, right?" Ummm...no. Not stylin' today and not feelin' photogenic....so yeah, there are a few of me at the end of the session and I am glad I did it even though I wasn't quite as beautiful as the young people...I am still debating about publishing...It's late, I'm tired, and I am going to bed. It has been a really long day....more about that later.


Pictures were taken by Kasey Leigh Photography

































































No comments: