Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Getting my Mac

I got my Mac laptop after years of saving, it took a Christmas bonus to actually put it in my hot little hands...hockey or a kid something would always dip into my saving...so here we are...me on the couch trying to navigate my way into getting my current contacts loaded. My old contacts keep loading...so weird. Contacts from 6 and 7 years keep loading. I could swear there is smoke coming out of my ears. I spent the morning at the Apple Store taking Mac Part 1. I think I remember three things. I have a feeling I am about to become a permanent feature of the Apple Store.

My plan is to catch up on pictures of the kids...electronics have somehow led me away from printing pictures. I need to do some printing, some editing...some uploading...in general, capture my kids' teen years so they won't think I didn't love them. Wish me luck...the way this evening is going they may end up deleted.

I do love this Mac....'cause I can do this...😂👌🏼❤️😍💕 and so much more...

No comments: