Sunday, July 22, 2018

July Something

Wow! It's almost August...I haven't blogged but I have lots of pictures, stories, and driving time in the last month since I sat down and made a post. Did I post Lauren's birthday? Did I post the Fourth of July? Hannah's 252 Internship? And now Matthew's Hockey Camp in MN. Whoosh! This week the kids have Motion Conference and next Matthew has a Hockey Camp and then...School Starts!

Lauren's birthday was a bit low key. Dinner at Rosie's (minus Greg who was somewhere in Nevada) and then a little Pinot's Palette for some Impressionism Painting.






THE Birthday Bash



After the Birthday Bash came the Fourth of July. The kids have a sibling celebration (I'll be honest, I'm a little jealous of this but frankly, not jealous enough to go out in the humidity, I'm a desert girl. Southern Summers just kill me). I can't tell you much about their party but we had a great dinner with a patriotic dessert before they left for the Sibling Celebration. Lauren also made the world's best video of her brother. Priceless. Especially, if you knew how shy Matthew normally is...except around family and really good friends.



Take my Breath Away




Yep, Stealing Screenshots of Social Media Posts...Again.



I asked Hannah why she wasn't in this picture and her response was, "I was off petting the dogs." Yep, THAT'S my Girl


Hannah's 252 Internship Squad had a lunchtime celebration








Happy Birthday, America!


Matthew has a wonderful teammate who helped us cut down on driving while Matthew was doing a hockey clinic. His mom took him for some off ice training, a beautiful hike somewhere in Nashville. I have no idea where this is but it is a gorgeous 4 1/2 mile hike.





Finished!



Matthew and another teammate started a Spam Instagram...I still don't understand Instagram Spam...



One part of Hannah's Internship was running a 10K. I got this when she finished. I am so proud of her!





And while Hannah was running a 10K, I was in MN with Matthew for a hockey camp. It turned out      I had a niece in the town next to where the hockey camp was being held so I was able to take a morning hike with her and her girls. It was lovely. 






And since my hotel had a pool...there was a little swimming....





My brother, niece, and great-nieces...Aren't they adorable?






And the Camp at Shattuck-St. Mary's

I'll post some video tomorrow of the Camp but in the meantime, a couple pictures of the quaint little town of Faribault









No comments: