Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

He is risen! He is risen indeed! I love this weekend. Christ was resurrected and the earth is coming to life with the colors of Spring.

It has been a good weekend, we had an awesome Church Service on Friday night, served last night and today, we have nothing on our schedule. We are just hanging around the house having some family time. My favorite kind of day.  I completely forgot to take pictures of the kids in their Easter best last night and I know today they will be adorned in sweats or workout garb.

It has been busy around the house and looks to get even busier...I thought hockey season was over...but nope, it is just getting started.

My trip to Iowa last week for mom's surgery went well. She is healing nicely and didn't need any pain medication. Amazing. My brother has taken over her care and I am sure is getting extra points in heaven for this.

Hannah was great last week also,  when the doctors found out she is interested in medicine, they gave her a lot of useful tips and information.

My brother grilled some amazing food so Matthew was a wee bit jealous he missed out on the food. Otherwise, he was a happy camper with some hockey in Tulsa. (A practice for a tournament in Toronto in May. It's a team with kids from several states)

Hannah got some snow while we were in Iowa and she was so happy. I will insert some pictures later...I still need to upload. In the meantime, if you can't make it to church, you can watch here. http://live.churchofthehighlands.com/



It is amazing! Happy Easter!

No comments: