Saturday, April 28, 2018

April

The month is drawing to a close and the lazy days of Summer are a breath away, so close...yet so much to be done.

The month has been busy with Matthew's hockey and my knee surgery. May looks just as busy...and so does June...but July...now there is a month with promise. Lazy days of iced tea and a good book on the back porch with the fan running...or knowing me and how much I hate humidity, inside on my cozy couch.

Parenting is taking a toll on me. I find I am lacking the wisdom, discernment and tech savvy ability to navigate my role in life as a parent of two teens. I praying God dumps a whole lot of wisdom on me soon. I fear I am about to age 50 years in the next 2 years.

Today, is a day I have been craving. No one is here and since my knee is healing from surgery, I am fairly limited on chores I can do.so I will be enjoying a cuppa and catching up on Masterpiece...a quiet day is a gift from heaven and a foretaste of the lazy days of Summer....well, July.


No comments: