Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....the weather is finally "winter-y" and the stores are packed. However, if I hear "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" one more time, I am going to become an angry elf.

The kids began their holiday with their annual movie trip to see Star Wars. This has become their Christmas Tradition and there are plans to keep the tradition going even after their married. It was suggested no spouses would be allowed...I suggested that rule be dropped because spouses are family, no excluding. There are certain advantages to having a lot of birthdays and wisdom is one of them. I could see the writing on the wall for hurt feelings so let's just avoid that situation.

Here is some documentation of the Christmas Kickoff Movie Event.

Elf has yet to be fired up but I'm sure that is just around the corner.


Star Wars Tradition. Take 3? Or is it 4? I can't keep up with sequels and prequels





Lauren, Hannah and Greg served at our Church's Giving Hope. M and I were supposed to be in Pittsburgh so we didn't sign up. Just as well since there wasn't much Matthew could do with his clavicle out of commission. I caught up on things which had fallen behind with the holidays.


Life


How Matthew is spending his time healing....lots of PS4 online with his friends

No comments: