Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hat Trick

Third Period and 1-2-3!!! Boom, boom, BOOM! Three goals by my D-Man and I wasn't there to see them. (Greg and I were at a Church Conference)  His first hat trick! What an exciting day. His team won the game 3-1. That's my boy.

I am thankful for his sister to chauffeur, feed, and document the day for me.




I should probably miss more games because we made it to the second game and our D-Man had 3 penalties. Whoops. 


Team Christmas Party after the game. The men got the seat by the fire...the women and children got the seats by the drafty pull down garage door-like windows. Matthew was thrilled to the get the "Dirty Santa" gift we brought...it was a black mug with hockey tape. The boy loves to tape his stick. 

A blessed day for everyone.

No comments: