Friday, October 21, 2016

Proud Moment

Nothing makes a parent prouder than a positive note from a teacher.Matthew is on the Rocket Team and his design was chosen by the rest of the team to use for competition. He is thrilled. Parents are proud but even better...the teacher wrote this..

 The text conversation loaded backwards so read from the bottom up...



I also had an email from a parent telling me how much her family loved having M over to their house. I was proud. Her words were "I always thought he was a great kid, now I know." Her oldest son, thought Matthew was great and too smart to hang out with the rest of the boys...see bottom post for the crew he was talking about. 

And not to forget H, she is the pied piper of little kids at the Ice Rink and continues to rack up birthday invitations to all the birthday parties...and can usually be found if you look for the circle of little people. She has her own entourage.



No comments: