Friday, October 7, 2016

Chicago Game Video

Here is Matthew's goal

vs Knights 9/30/16 6-Bice, unassisted from Ben Faulds on Vimeo.

The Hockey Dads for this year's team are going all out with their cameras so this should be a well documented season. I may have to change the blog name Kanga Hockey Corner...

Hannah starts House League on Monday. I am really looking forward to watching her play...and I am hoping for some more camera laden parents to document the season. Hannah is a great player and it is hard to believe she just started playing this year.

Today, we are off to get Matthew's mane shaped. He has decided to grow his hair out. I did not realize he has such great hair. I thought it was stick straight like Greg's but he has magnificent wavy hair. It needs a little grooming so I am taking him to my hairdresser and not his usual Sports Clips, I don't want it getting whacked off or a strange cut (it's happened).



No comments: