Thursday, August 6, 2015

Today


I just finished my online Defensive Driving Course for the state of Tennessee. It was a good time to get it done, the kids started school yesterday, the rain is pouring, and I am in my jammies. I got it done and no longer have it hanging over my head. I will say it is much easier to do now than when I was a teenager and got a speeding ticket. The course back in the Stone Age took all day and had me hanging out with people I would normally not socialize with, this took me an hour and only the cat to peep over my shoulder to see my answers. Now I can get all my other stuff done...like filling out the two stacks of forms that the kids brought home from school...I can't figure out the purposes of some of these forms, they are quite redundant but I will be a good soldier and fill them out with my teeth clenched. (Do they really need my Driver's License Number? Aren't their Blue Cards sufficient for their health update? etc etc) I will make myself a cup of tea to provide some serenity to this task since I can drink tea through clenched teeth.

Tomorrow, I will snap a picture of the kids to document their entrance to 6th and 8th Grade. Getting them out the door has been a little crazy with the new routine and appointments I needed to scurry off to...I made the appointments thinking it would be easier to do while they were in school, however, I made them too early in the day and didn't allow myself sufficient to time to powder and coif. Here is hoping for a more tranquil school morning and a few pictures for my declining memory.

Have a great day and let's pray I fill these forms out correctly so they won't find their way back in my house for a "fixin'."




Oh wait! I do two have 2 pictures from the first day of school. Hannah took one of Matthew for me and I found one on Instagram of her!



No comments: