Monday, August 24, 2015

On the Home Front

Not much new here, kids are busy with school...I have been sick the past few weeks and have shared with the kids...H stayed home on Thursday, M needed picking up on Friday. I went to the doctor today, picked up some antibiotics after receiving a steroid shot on my back side. I am eagerly waiting the steroids' effect so I can clean the floors and do some laundry...H has had oral and orthodontic consults...seems she is cursed with my small overcrowded mouth, sideways incisor, and an extra tooth...so we are busy trying to get some oral surgery scheduled and begin the long road to straightening...she has such a sweet smile, I know this will all be worth it.

I just printed Matthew's hockey schedule which includes a trip to St Louis in January and Chicago in February, doesn't that sound like fun? Brrrrr.

I will catch up later, enjoy your day.

No comments: