Saturday, July 19, 2014

Predators Hockey Camp

M has been busy at Hockey Camp the last 5 days and I took some pictures and video. I was very excited to show the pictures of him and the funny ones of Hannah but...I also got a new phone...which I took the pictures with...and lost the pictures with...My ringtones didn't transfer and I was trying to transfer them...but I lost the pictures and videos...this stinks. I want so much to be able to manage my technology...but I seem to fail...each time. Roo is busy trying to recover the lost photos and videos. I will try not to cry. I did post a video to my Facebook but I can't manage to pull that one video off. Ah, for the simpler days. I could manage that humongous video recorder and 110 camera. Little phones that do everything that are a wee bit bigger than a deck of cards perplex me.

No comments: