Thursday, May 22, 2014

JT, Jay Z, or Beyonce?


Matthew's class raised an African frog this year and since school is almost out, it was time to adopt him. M just wanted this frog so bad but I feared the cat eating it or starving due to all the chaos of moving...it just wasn't a good time. Little Guy was crushed. I thought I would get him this (I was at the pet store getting the cat some food) for a substitute...sadly, he is still devastated he didn't get the frog. Usually his charm gets him whatever he wants, not this time, I just hated saying no...he is convinced he will never get over it. Sigh.

On the bright side, the kids have a running Beyonce joke from an SNL skit....the frog gets a lot of tossing with Beyonce's name being bantered about...I suggested JT since this is clearly a boy or Beyonce's more masculine side...then I remembered Jay Z call him what you want, it ain't the real thing.

No comments: