Friday, February 14, 2014

Meet Me in St Louis

IMG 2122[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.


Hannah's Exhibition. (Practice for Competition on Saturday) I blanked on recording it and only thought about it when she was almost done...didn't record Matthew at all. I should have had 12 kids so they could pick up the slack when my brain cells misfire.

Hannah's piece is from the movie "Frozen." She loves the music and is doing awesome with her program. The music stopped yesterday and she kept going. She is quite the little professional.

I am off to St. Louis today for Matthew's hockey tournament. Roo is picking up the slack and is going to be a "Stage Sister" and handle Hannah's Competition tomorrow. Roo is awesome she is going to do the "Frozen" Coronation hairstyle I found online. (I will post pics if I remember to tell Roo to send me some.) And, of course, Big Sister is an awesome makeup artist...however the model can be somewhat contentious...I will have to remember to pray for Roo's patience. 

Happy Valentine's Day, Everybody.

No comments: