Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lunch with My Favorite Son



M is not a big fan of the school lunch (who can blame him with the lack of seasoning, it resembles paste and cardboard.)

He had been begging me to bring him a Firehouse sub because he had grown weary of the brown bag. I was busy busy busy trying to get stuff done that I haven't been getting done with all the kids' extracurricular activities.

Finally, I was free at 12:15. Time to have lunch with my favorite son and provide his favorite ham and provolone. One happy little guy is showing off his Alabama shirt (he switched his allegiance from Auburn to Bama after finding out that Cam Newton should really be in prison for his thefts in Florida) One smart little guy seeing that character trumps fame. H is still a War Eagle fan. We are a house divided.

No comments: