Saturday, November 30, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!!

We've been so busy lately, last weekend we were in Nashville for hockey. We had to take two cars since Greg had to go to Asheville afterwards for work. We ate some really good Italian while we were there (Greg missed the second Italian splurge, sorry, Dear). We came home Sunday night and the kids had two days of school this week. Only ONE hockey practice this week!!! We went to my favorite wench's house for Thanksgiving, so we had a family dinner Wednesday night which included my favorite oldest daughter with her favorite dishes. Yesterday, we were invited down to Smith Lake and visited with our friends that have a house down there. We put it to good use...lots of food and a spin on the lake. I thought the kids would freeze because it was CHILLY, they were not to be deterred so here are a few pictures of yesterday. (Next week, we return to busy busy busy with Nutcracker Rehearsals on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...School performances on Thursday and Friday morning, a performance on Friday night, matinee and evening performance on Saturday and a matinee on Sunday. M has hockey team pictures over in Decatur in between the two Saturday performances so my new mom mantra will be "Move! Move! Move!!!)









Right after posting this, my friend sent me another picture of the 3 Firestarters this morning, I will add later...however, the 3 forgot to wait for her to supervise...I forgot to mention that H&M hoodwinked a sleepover not only at the Lake House but at my favorite Wench's house, this is going to be their most favorite Thanksgiving ever.

No comments: