Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Technological Blonde

I wrote in my previous post about my head banging with technology. I didn't even begin to cover my frustration level with computers and codes. I decided to change my blog background and not liking the background that ShabbyChic blogs now look like, I went to a different site and this is when the frustration level went to heights unknown. This site implemented codes on the blog in a completely different way...Strike one, I had to find the new place to put the code, make sure the template was set correctly, copy and past the code and keep referring to the directions, now this sounds easy, doesn't it? Well, the thing about codes is this, if one thing is off, nothing works...I had an empty blog background because the spacing was off. Strike three. Back to the directions I go...and there I was, going to the help, reading what their code says on the example because I didn't save the template before pasting and I have now a messed up template code...I got it fixed, thought it looked funny so I would try the two column style and back into the quicksand I fell...as you can see, I finally got it fixed after screaming at two kids and one husband (the husband decided the chair needed fixing so I would be more comfortable, do you have to fix it now? AND while I am still in it? Didn't I just scream to leave it alone and give me five minutes....who is that woman in the chair screaming like a fish wife? Oh wait, that's me...) I hope you like this blog background, because I don't think I will be changing it...EVER. I'm out.

No comments: