Monday, July 26, 2010

My Redeemer Lives



After having a horrible morning getting ready for church (I am absolutely certain Satan has a weekly appointment for my house on Sunday at 9 a.m.) the kids and me made it to church. Our pastor's sermon was on service, following Christ and being able to do all things through Christ...he showed a video on Dick and Rick Hoyt (I am posting two...I really like this one because I love the song all by itself and I how this song goes with the video...the other video provides the story of this father and son.

Yesterday, the video used was set to My Redeemer Lives (another favorite song of mine but I couldn't find it on youtube but I think yo will like this one) I digress like usual...while watching the father carry the son to the finish line, it reminded me of God, our father, carrying us and all of our infirmities...to the finish line.

No comments: