Monday, October 26, 2009

What I Have Learned About God

Knowledge about God and heaven through the eyes of my 5 and 7 year old provide wonderful insights to the character of God. I have always known that God is all powerful, knows all things, and the story of God's affect on Moses causing Moses to have to wear a veil to cover his brightness from being in the presence of God is amazing to me...but I learned more about his knowledge and brightness from my children last week.

The next morning, I drove the kids to school and H announced we would have to wear sunglasses in heaven because God is so bright. I hadn't thought of that possibility...I have only heard of streets of gold...never really thought of the brightness of His presence.

These are two things I learned about God last week. I can't wait to learn more!

No comments: