Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Simple


Today, I fell in love. I had to run and pick up M's uniform shirt and of course, the shop was still closed. However, the optimist in me decided this would be a good time to give my patronage to Kenny Mango's Coffee Shop. I heard from my coffee snob daughter that it was a good place but here is the real question...how is their tea?

I sauntered in and felt the irritation over the closed shop dissipate with the sound of Claire de Lune, the soothing atmosphere...and then, just about leaped for joy with the sight of the Mighty Leaf Tea bags. Ah, love, so simple.

Now, if we could just get a different clerk, he had a bit of an attitude...kind of snobby...I should know...I have on occasion been called a "Tea Snob."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How perfect! A snobby clerk at a snobby cafe serving snobby tea to a tea snob! :)