Monday, August 3, 2009

So I'll Have to Say Goodbye to the Summer




Six more days until school starts...and this is how we're spending the last few days...kind of like the first few days...with a Wench Fest...today's festivities included adult beverages. What can I say? Today was a really hard day and for the first time in my entire life...I had alcohol at 3 in the afternoon. I drank at the pool. I had a glass container at the pool. I had wine with a screwtop lid...I took a picture...I didn't touch the two glasses of tea I had stashed in my cooler...did I mention I had a really rough day?

Here are some pics of my favorite Wenches and their offspring tend to pop up in a few...oh...and there is me with my offspring...did I mention they go back to school in 6 days 9hours and 6 minutes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta LOVE the last week of summer before school starts!!!

Unknown said...

I am so enjoying this last week of tanning...I will have to say goodbye to my tan soon. :(
Thanks for letting us hang at the pool, fellow wench.