Monday, October 30, 2017

Lost

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I believe it's true. Share your memory pictures pop up on Facebook and I remember things I have forgotten...however, life has become busy, the camera has been replaced by the phone, I have a love/hate relationship with sharing photos on Social Media, printed photos have become a rarity....and I am afraid my blog will go the way of VHS and my kids are not going to have any photos of their teenage years.

Every photo is getting stored to cyberspace but nothing is getting printed to put in their hands. I have enough time to plug my phone in the computer, upload, and then it is off to other things. I sit here with my hair wet, sheets that need to be washed, errands to be run, and I realize that I still have not put the annual photo album for the Grandmas...from last year. This year's annual photo album will be due and I haven't completed...it sits there on Shutterfly half completed.

I hope my children will give me grace when they wonder what happened to their teen years on film or should I say pixel? I hope they remember I was driving them from here to there putting thousands of miles on my car...in one year...or my blog will not be put in the tombs with Kodak and Polaroid.







No comments: