Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Summer

Summer has come, Summer is almost gone...in terms of school breaks...in terms of heat? Yikes! I'm not a heat and humidity lover, I think it comes from growing up in the desert...nice and dry, cool nights, no flesh eating blood sucking bugs.

Next week, the kids are off to Motion. I am envious. There is nothing like watching 16,000 teenagers with a passion for God. It is beautiful.

The following week, Matthew has a hockey camp in Iowa. We will get to see some family, he will get to play some hockey. The one glitch to the plan is the kids will miss the first day of school. I never dreamed school would start on the 7th of August when I signed him up for Camp. Both kids hate the idea of missing the first day of school. We may end up leaving Camp a day early to be back by the 7th. It's a long drive and we went to squeeze as much family/hockey into the few days left of Summer






No comments: