Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thursday

Good morning, Spring is here, the dogwoods are in full bloom and this...is a good thing...I started my 3 trips a week drive to Nashville for Matthew's hockey. The drive is so beautiful. I am thankful. It is a really long drive. We left right after he got home from school and got home just short of 11:15 p.m.

Matthew really wants to play with the Jr. Preds team. Judging by the first night of Camp, he would fit in well. However, if he plays with them, it would mean 4 trips a week to Nashville and travel. I am going to see how the next two months go before deciding. Their tryouts are the first weekend in June and I should have a better idea how I will feel about it then.

This morning, I am very tired after not sleeping well on Monday, the trip to Nashville, and serving at our Church's youth night. I am slacking and skipping my exercise class since I have a haircut appointment.

Tonight, back to Nashville. I will enjoy the dogwoods and redbuds. If Greg comes and drives...I'll try and take a few pictures. The scenery is breathtaking. Tennessee really is God's country.


No comments: