Saturday, September 3, 2016

Color Run 2016

Success! 3 of 5 Bices have now completed their first Color Run. We are going to make this an annual event! The women I work out with did this last year and I joined them this year. The kids and I had a blast. Hannah's friend, Ann, joined us for the event also...Our group, The Madison City Slackers, lived up to their name...especially Hannah and Ann. I needed a leash to pull them along...and that was just to walk. They were exhausted after a long week of Spirit Week at School and their big rivalry game last night. Matthew ran and beat all of us...he's a bit competitive.

Pics of the Color Run and Spirit Week Pics I stole off Social Media :-)




















Hannah was told she is a bad southerner or she needed to move or something like that...I asked her why...this was her response...what can I say? She is her mother's daughter


No comments: