Thursday, November 12, 2015

28



I can't believe it has been 28 years since we got married...We've been married so long we both drew a blank on how to celebrate. Lauren made us dinner reservations at Cotton Row. Very Yummy, very odd characters...the guy next to me was talking to his roll and smiling at his roll...a lot. I was entertained with very odd noises emitting from the Roll Smiler. I observed one couple who did not speak a word to each other the entire night...however, when the woman went to powder her nose, the male asked for an update on the Alabama game, pronto! There was one young man drinking alone at the bar and I couldn't help but wonder why drink alone on a Saturday night, here? At this age, I would be at a fun place that at least had a TV to watch the Bama game...and someone to talk to...but what do I know? I can't even plan an anniversary.

Hannah put her theater skills to work and did my makeup, Roo utilized her amazing hair skills, and Matthew acted as photographer and documented the big date. I knew I had kids for a reason.


No comments: