Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How to survive the Debates

First, let me say I can't believe I was ever a Political Science Major...I understand my minor in History (I still love reading history books) but WHAT was I thinking getting a degree in Poli Sci? Listening to debates these days is worse than nails scraping a chalk board. I cannot stand politics. I can only think my 180 change of  thinking is today I am a new creation because I love Christ, then...I was a very liberal agnostic. One of my funniest memories of 1984 is my dad telling me I couldn't go to England with him if I did not change my voting registration from Democrat to Republican. I didn't, I went to England anyway (Dad was once described as a rough tough cream puff, apt description). Tonight G us watching the Debates, I have on Bose headphones, Chopin, and am perusing my favorite magazines. I call this Debate Survival 101. 





No comments: