Sunday, October 5, 2014

Friday in Birmingham

My phone is great for recording life but our old reliable computer refuses to let me upload anything over 59 seconds, so here are bits and pieces of Friday's Rehearsal and Concert from the Alabama Music Educator's Association at Samford University.  I really enjoyed watching the Director Matthew's Group had. He was so good with the kids. He also directs the Birmingham Boys' Choir. I would love for Matthew to be able to do this, but it is just too far away. I actually thought, I can drive him down here once a week for Rehearsals...then we were driving home at 9:00 p.m. and I saw a sign that said we had 77 more miles to go to get home...I realized, I am just too old to do those kinds of drives any longer. If it had been 20 years ago, piece of cake...but this Grandma aged mother (or as the nurses called me when I had Hannah, "Geriatric Mom," ouch) of a 10 year old boy...just doesn't have the energy...









No comments: