Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Program

Last month, my camera died... Last month was my wedding anniversary...I got a camera for my anniversary. Yay... however, as I age and technology becomes more innovative, I face having to learn how to operate one more thing that any 6 year old can master but I cannot. I have decided that technology is like languages...easy for the young to master...not so much for the older set...Especially the older set that doesn't work outside the home and deal with a computer on a regular basis...It's positively nerve wracking or possibly tear producing (Yes, I cry when at the pinnacle of my frustration level. And yes, I know "pinnacle" is usually used to define a high point of success but in my case, it is a high point of lack of success that induces gut wrenching sobs.)

The first outing with my new camera was the Children's Christmas Program at Church. Not the best time to use a new piece of equipment. I aimed and shot a picture...nada...or I would aim and shoot and hear click click click...my mind wondered if I just took 3 pictures of the same thing...so I have no idea what pictures I took or what if any video was recorded that night. We will both find this out together. I am going to click on the add picture icon and we will find out if there is actually anything worth putting on my blog...perhaps I should put the not so blog worthy photos and we can roll on the floor laughing together. If I were really savvy, I would have just typed...no make that keyed "ROFL."

Ready? Here goes nothing.



















No comments: