Friday, October 14, 2011

The Answer Store

"Mom, I gotta question." This phrase is handed to me a million times a day. I usually respond "I got an answer." (Bad grammar, I know.) I started getting tired of hearing the "I gotta question." (Which can apply to anything from how the world works to wanting something for Christmas) I started answering "I'm all out of answers, I haven't been to the answer store...etc. etc." (Yes, I inherited sarcasm in those paternal genes.)

Yesterday, M asked "Mom, have you been to the answer store? Did you get 6 answers, cuz I got a question." Now, I can't remember the rest of the conversation (which I meant to write down lest I forget, I forget to write it down, I forgot the conversation, I am lucky to remember the beginning of the question...but I did find M's question if I went to the answer store when he saw I had been to Target hysterical. Now, if I could just find a memory store.

No comments: