Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

I went to church since there is so much to worship God for and so much to ask for others. I was doing okay until our pastor sang it is well with my soul...started crying like a baby...fortunately, I did not sob. Pulled myself together and lost it again when we lit candles for people who needed prayer. I lit mine for the person that God knew needed prayer the most...lost it again. I think people thought I needed help since a sister in Christ came over to pray over me. Oy. I can only think it was the Holy Spirit in my crying for what has happened to earth after the fall of man.

However, while volunteering at the Red Cross Shelter last night, God's hand was mighty. They were running low on meat and a restaurant showed up and donated everything from their freezer since they couldn't keep it cold...they needed ice and someone showed up with a huge ice donation...they needed foil and a few hours later a huge donation of foil was made...and so it went.

No comments: