Monday, March 8, 2010

Yoga Day


I have been very stressed the past few weeks working on my high school reunion...we'll just leave which decade of the reunion out of this...for now.

I just knew going to yoga this morning would be the cure to stress and bring me a happy little soul. I dropped off the kids at school, came home to clean up the breakfast mess, answered some emails, scooted around in high gear to get to class on time, was frustrated by construction and road work while keeping my eye on the clock in the car realizing my stress level is increasing while I am trying to decrease it. Hmmm.

I get to class, find a spot, and suddenly, I realized there is a sub...uh oh, he is known for not using music and not striking a lot of poses. Today, plank position was his favorite. I could have screamed. Plank plank plank plank plank with a warrior 1 or 2 thrown in...my wrists hurt and my mind pondered when the relaxation was going to kick in...never happened. Oh well, there is always Wednesday's class.

No comments: