Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday

I had big plans for an uneventful week...things were switched up and the kids ended up in hockey camp. So, my week at home is at my second home the rink...

I got my head wrapped around not being home and then Hannah was not up to going today soooo...I got to stay home. How wonderful...How marvelous...How absolutely magnificent.

H has a friend over. He helped her finish painting her furniture, they kicked a soccer ball, and now he is being subjected to her favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast. What a trooper!

M is on his way home with a friend from hockey camp, dinner is ready and waiting. It's the simple things in life...like eating at home that can just make a day seem really special, when absolutely nothing newsworthy or social media posting has taken place.

No comments: