Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Catching Up

I realized I was remiss with my blog/letter to family/somewhat diary whatever you prefer to see Kanga's Corner as...it is a few days away from the end of July and there just wasn't much happening in my cyber corner. I uploaded some pictures so I have something to work with here...No idea where this post will end up once I click to add a picture. It's like reaching into the Halloween bowl, you just never realize which treat will emerge...



Ohhhh...this is a good treat...
See previous post for clarification on this...



Screenshots...the next best thing to actually taking the picture yourself...or how to be a really creepy stalker...but I'm a mom so we will go with the former




HOW did I forget to post Roo's Birthday??? Oh dear...



My friend asked me to check her house while she was in Canada for a month....M decided her mailbox need painting...and I may have pointed him in the direction of the lawn mower...and he may have pointed H in the direction of the edger



Saying Goodbye. Time for the cat to go live with Roo, my allergist, eye doctor, and CRNP are finally happy


And that's a wrap, you're pretty much caught up....Motion is tomorrow and August is just around the corner, a short visit to IA for a hockey camp...and then it is back to school!

No comments: