Friday, June 30, 2017

One Girl and Thirteen-ish Boys

H was asked to play the U14 Bantam Travel Team because they need someone who can skate...enter the ex-figure skater. When asked, H gave a vehement "No." When I was asked if she could help with tryouts, I said yes since the Coach is a friend and we help out friends. Boy, did I get an earful from that girl because I didn't ask first...In fact, I gave them both of my hockey players to use as fillers. H ended up having fun and changed her mind about playing. Special permission was needed for her to play since is she is 15 and not the normal 13-14. Permission granted. The "boy" in her life wanted to be the one to tell her she made the team so he made her a video. I really hope this loads because it is the sweetest thing and will make your heart so happy. It won't matter if the team loses every single game, this video will make the whole season worthwhile. (And just so you know, every time I throw Hannah into something she doesn't want to do, she has fun! I know my girl!)


Okay, so the video was too big to attach BUT the link works! Click above!

No comments: