Saturday, April 1, 2017

Saturday

It is 1:00 on a Saturday afternoon and I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself...I am rarely home on a Saturday...what do people do at home on Saturdays these days?

Matthew and Greg are off launching the rocket Matthew designed for his school's Rocket Team.

Hannah is at the library with her group for a Science project.

Lauren is in Birmingham doing training for her mission trip to Peru in June.

I am at home...kind of lost. I will have to retrain myself on reading quietly on the weekend and watching old movies with a cup of tea...

Speaking of movies, Hannah and I went to see Beauty and the Beast this morning...for the second time.  The girl loves the movie and sings the soundtrack...most of the time she isn't sleeping.

A couple of pictures...one from last night's hockey game and one from this morning...



No comments: