Friday, January 27, 2017

Did I Tell You?

Did I tell you my method for getting Hannah to be confidant and skate the puck down the ice? She has only been playing for a year now and she is on an all boy team, playing against boys, so she was a little cautious about grabbing the puck and heading for the net. I offered a pedicure for skating it down the ice and a manicure if she skated and took a shot on goal. It worked. She was fearless. What will the girl not do for a little beauty treatment? 




I forgot to include this picture in my birthday post


Hannah after her facial. The facial was for missing Matthew's trip to South Bend to play in her All Star Game...She really wanted to see Notre Dame



Hannah's Fifteenth Birthday Cake




All Star Tournament


The Defensemen sometimes forwards...but I like to call them THE DREAM TEAM


Middle School White Team

No comments: