Friday, January 6, 2017

Boomerangs

Yesterday, I sent the kids back to school. I worked out and took a nap. I didn't realize our quiet Christmas Vacation was quite so exhausting...apparently, it was...because it was a long nap, a really long nap.

Last  night, we were back on schedule. I made dinner and took Matthew to the Rink. The kids were all bubbling over with mirth due to the announcement school was being canceled today for wintry weather. Here it is, 9:31 a.m. on Friday and it is cold and it is windy but there isn't any ice...or snow. I am a bit disappointed there is no snow. There is nothing like the quiet beauty of snow falling and being in the South, that doesn't happen much. 

There you have it...I sent the kids to school yesterday and today they're back...just like a boomerang.

I forgot to add these pics of Greg and Matthew from his 4 on 4 Tournament last week. Don't you love his hair??? I do. Who knew he had such beautiful locks of hair. I am so glad he decided to grow it out.



No comments: