Thursday, January 19, 2017

Bice on Ice, the Dream Team

Hannah's House League Team needed another skater....my solution? Add Matthew...he required permission to go from a non-checking league to a checking league...Our Favorite Martin obtained the permission necessary last week and he was good to go. It was a very good thing because that night, Hannah and another teammate were absent. Matthew defended the goal and Hannah's team won.

Last night, my two favorite players hit the ice together. Proudest Mom moment I might ever have in my life is when Matthew assisted Hannah's goal and they both gave each other a HUGE hug. I wish I had a picture but no, I will just have to remember the moment. I have some not so great pictures of my Dream Team. Yep, I am bragging...I love my kids.









And what would a post of mine be like without a swiped social media picture?

No comments: