Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chicago Hockey

This will be a long post, lots of pictures, lots of hockey...I'll start with pictures and add some commentary. We arrived home at midnight last night after driving straight through from Chicago and I have piles of laundry and unpacking to do...I'm starting with the stinky hockey stuff...I may not survive.

The long weekend was fun. We tied, won, lost, and came in second. Matthew scored the goal in the tied game. Matthew played great. I think we will have a fun season this year.

Time for pictures.

Welllll.....maybe I won't be putting anything on here...it doesn't want to upload. I will close and keep trying!

Success! The pics uploaded but everything is out of order...Think of it as a puzzle...you need to match the pictures to the days...Friday - Lincoln Park with family and game that evening. Saturday - two games and a team dinner. Sunday - one game and Downtown Chicago with two other families. And Monday, exhausted. Visited Gunzo's Hockey Store and headed home. No pictures.

We went a day early so we could visit Lincoln Park




The first thing we did when arriving in Chicago was grab something to eat...we went to The Original Pancake House (which we love) and after searching relentlessly for a parking spot finally got our food ordered and got some tea (my favorite since I pack my own tea bags), Hannah was happy, I was happy and then....this happened. I had to screenshot her Snapchat...too funny


Anyone besides me singing "Bicycle! Bicycle! I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!"


Hannah was thrilled to spend time with her big cats. She wants to be a big cat vet for a career...if she isn't a forensic scientist




Me taking a pic of Hannah taking a pic of her self at the Bean, totally out of order chronologically, this site has a mind of its own today




A Fall Festival was taking place this past weekend...and since it was a weekday with 70% of rain...very few people







Matthew was listening to the Bear baring its soul






Greg and Hannah took a spin on the Ferris Wheel




Team Dinner at Nick's


Loss of Man Cards, right here, asking for directions



The Bring your own bottle sign cracked me up


Tyler, Matthew, and Matthew in Lincoln Park



Our Motley Crew, the Davises and Seikels...Matthew's Coach was doing camera duty





The Bean


We got an all day Mass Transit Pass, the kids would have been happy riding the buses and trains all day


WE all want to live on this street!

Getting ice cream in the park


Family Picture


Gracie and Hannah


Jumping high in the Under Armour store


I loved ballet growing up so this was fun! Now if I could actually watch a performance, I would die a very happy girl




No comments: