Monday, September 26, 2016

It Takes a Village

Y'all know how I steal from social media? Now I have people giving me stuff...it's wonderful...one dad this year comes to the game with his Go Pro and another with his big heavy camera...this hockey travel season will be well documented (I hope, sometimes the newness of the toys wears off). So far, we are off to a great start.

In these pics and video, M is wearing the white #30 jersey (our travel jerseys have not arrived yet so we are using borrowed jerseys). The pictures are from our weekend in Nashville and the videos are from our games this weekend at home.

Matthew had a goal from a blue line slap shot and an assist (he actually had a few over the weekend), these are the little clips our Go Pro Dad emailed last night...and the pics I stole from the team website (notice a theme here?) 








No comments: