Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Confessions of a Social Media Thief

Thank you Social Media for letting me swipe pictures from other people without having to steal their photo album, make a copy and try to return it without them noticing it. I take pride in my ability to screenshot photos from my friend's Facebook page, daughters' snap chat, Instagram, etc. and no one be the wiser...unless, of course, they look here...then I am busted.
\
Here a few stolen items. I will add more as soon as 21 Days of Prayer is over on my phone...then I can upload more stolen social media items.


Hockey Camp 2016


Green Summer Hockey 2016



Okay, This one is not Stolen, It's Mine...Matthew and his Travel Teammate for the Upcoming Season...Yep, there is that much of a size difference. They are both 2004 birth year














No comments: