Saturday, April 9, 2016

Girls's Night Outcry

H and I did the final celebration of her birthday...she wanted tickets to The Outcry Tour for her birthday and last night was the concert. I fit in much better here with my floral and fauna style of dressing, I never did black, metal, ripped, and angry hair, even when I was young. I am still scarred from the experience I had from my youthful travels to England when I ran into a youth with his face tattooed...Now tattoos are ubiquitous and I still don't get why people do that to themselves...I digress.

Hannah and I had so much fun last night, we both have gravelly voices from our loud singing...it's a good thing it is loud because no one wants to hear me sing. It's a fact.

A few pics and maybe a video from last night.





I add this picture to show how oblivious I am...7 rows down, one of the bands of the evening were sitting when not playing...I am so oblivious


No comments: