Friday, April 8, 2016

Gift Shopping

Love. Hate...that is my relationship with my phone. I hate it. I love it. It's kind of like pulling the petals off a daisy...She loves me, she loves me not.

I don't like my phone because I feel like I have to answer as soon as it rings, dings, or, chimes. I don't know why. At home, I let the machine get it and more often than not, I ignore the emails on the computer...it's the noise that makes me feel like I need to respond ASAP...which is why I probably forget to turn the ringer on most of the time.

However, yesterday, my phone's camera and texting capability saved me. Hannah needed a birthday gift for a friend. I texted options to choose from...I liked this capability. It saved me from buying something and only having to return it because it was a cool gift for a new 15 year old.

Here is a peek into my mass picture texting...Or not, apparently, the upload I just did didn't work. I suppose the computer is punishing me for not paying as much attention to it as I do my phone.

I'll try this later. You have to see the pictures of gifts I found for my wine drinking friends. Hysterical.









No comments: