Saturday, March 5, 2016

End of Season Party

Travel Hockey is over for now and this PeeWee AA had a rocking end of season party. Our team manager was able to get ice for the team to play parents and siblings. There was a skills contest (Matthew won fastest backwards skater and most accurate shots or something like that) pizza, cookie cakes, lots of soda and after all of that fun...we headed over to watch the UAH Charger Hockey Team play Bowling Green. I have to admit I had a blast and the kids had way more fun than I did. Here are some pictures and video...My video of the hockey fights between parents did not come out well so I deleted it...but the good news is I found a picture on Facebook...yep, stole another screenshot! Also, I did not realize my videos were not loading...so I have tried to fix that problem. I'm crossing my fingers!





Matthew skating with the puck...unfortunately, he didn't score...then I lost him and followed the wrong kid with my phone...























No comments: