Sunday, January 3, 2016

Yikes!

You know there is trouble when M does not attack his Chick Fil A chicken nuggets and waffle fries.  M had been complaining of a headache earlier that morning and when H or M say they have a headache...they have a fever. I took his temperature. No fever. Off to Hannah's hockey practice we went. We went to lunch after and that is when M sat in the chair by the window where the sun was streaming to warm up...hmmm....then he didn't eat....uh-oh.

Greg took the kids home, I went to the Commissary. I was almost done when Hannah texted for chicken noodle soup for Matthew. He had a fever of 100.4. Nurse Hannah was on the job.

I was half way through putting away the groceries when Greg told me I needed to go peek in Hannah's room. I did. So sweet. I am not sure if I will ever see such a sweet vision again. So I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture. Because THAT is what moms do when their kids are not fighting and need to document it for future reference. At least, that is what this old mom does because I might forget there ARE sweet moments and it isn't always trouble and strife. I love my kids...they are beautiful...even when they are fighting...or taking care of one another...but I really melt when they are sleeping and innocence reigns...





No comments: