Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Brrrrr and fun, those are the two words I would use to describe our hockey tournament over the past weekend. We didn't win but the boys had a blast hanging out in the pool, going to the City Museum, playing laser tag, and bowling. Their favorite part was playing a game outside in Florissant, MO. It was soooo cold. Matthew called it "The Pee Wee Winter Classic." If he is happy, I am happy. I am just thankful I still had the silk underwear, snow boots, and squall jacket from our days in MA.

Once we got home Monday night, I jumped in Greg's car to drive Hannah to her hockey practice. It's kind of comical, 7 a.m. hockey game for Matthew and a 7:30 practice for Hannah in Huntsville. I really am the "IceMom" my license plate proclaims. However, in retrospect, I should have asked for it to say "2THERNK." Next time.


We have arrived at our destination


The Weekend Forecast 


I learned what a "Balaclava" is after the Coach recommended we all go get the boys one for Sunday's Outdoor Game


Let the games begin



Oh my gosh, are they not the cutest boys ever?



The best part about Travel Hockey is the down time



We woke up to snow on the morning of the Pee Wee Winter Classic


It wasn't the 14 degrees that was so bad for the Winter Classic Game...It was the wind


Yep, cold


Ready to play


Geared up and ready to go



It is really hard to take pictures when your hands are numb


No. 8 is Great!


Play time at the City Museum with Larry, Moe, and Curly


Leaving the Museum and heading to some Laser Tag and Bowling with some beat boxing by the Boys

A great weekend...next stop, Chicago! Hannah will be joining us for that trip...after all, Chicago is the setting for Divergent...her favorite.

No comments: