Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Skate and then...Skate Some More

Skating, skating, skating. Hannah helped a "Learn to Skate for Free" clinic and after that Matthew helped with the" Learn to Play Hockey for Free" clinic. I kicked them out of the van and headed to the Allergist for my shots (did I mention after a year of shots, I have to start all over? The shots were not helping when I am around dogs...my throat still closes off and I sound like a whiskey swigging, cigarette smoking hootchie mama...I digress, like usual).  After helping with the clinics, the kids got to play...Stick and Puck time. It was fun to watch...Matthew was grinning ear to ear playing with a few teammates and Hannah "got a lesson" from the Coach's daughter.  Hannah and Marley made a deal...Hannah would teach Marley to figure skate and Marley is teaching Hannah hockey. Win/win.

Another day at the Rink...one more day and then we get two days off and then back to the Rink on Saturday.


M helping with Learn to Play Hockey






H getting a lesson from "Coach Marley"



Coach Marley knows how to put H through the paces!

No comments: