Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours...The presents are opened, the kids are bonding, the parents are hiding, all is well...

I would like to sit down and write an amusing tale of our Christmas celebration but the sound of Star Wars coming from the Family Room to my ears is drowning out any possibility of an amusing thought...let alone a clear thought...As a matter of fact, I should probably just bullet point this post...
  1. Christmas cards - made and sent...for the most part
  2. Presents - wrapped and delivered...for the most part
  3. Christmas baking - Whoops
  4. Cookies for Santa - Fail. See above
  5. Christmas Eve Service - Served and Worshiped. We will put that one down as success
  6. Christmas Eve Dinner - Worst service in the history of the Bices (and we have had some really bad service) One honking big tip from me...cuz it's Christmas and God would want me too...One Husband looking at me with a raised eyebrow repeatedly asking how much did I give...One Wife throwing submission to the wind and not answering...
  7. Presents unwrapped
  8. Sleep
  9. Christmas breakfast made with my favorite oldest daughter. Success...
The only thing left is making Christmas dinner. Would it be rude to hint to my daughters that baking a chocolate cake for my birthday would be so appreciated???


Christmas Movies with my favorite elf


What would Christmas Eve Day be without a hockey lesson for H (who was sweaty and didn't want her picture taken) 


Christmas Eve Service


The sound on the video is really bad, the music was beautiful and this sounds off key


Ready to unwrap


Matthew's list was all Scout Gear


Hannah's list was makeup and clothes. Check


Roo's list was coffee mugs (her passion) Pioneer Women Dishes (I totally get that...they're so happy...color and flowers, my favorite combination...and an Audrey Book for bonus points)


My gift from Roo. Isn't it beautiful? 


The rain is coming down relentlessly and the sound of thunder is interrupting Star Wars but all in all, it's a beautiful Day...Merry Christmas and God bless your New Year!

No comments: